While you take pictures for your passport photos, please be aware of the guidelines mentioned below.
PS: Once you have taken the perfect picture, go to MakePassportPhoto.com to make upto 40+ high quality 300dpi passport photos in a single paper at no cost.
- The size of the image varies from country to country. Check our suggested links for your country’s standards.
- Good quality colour on high quality paper, with no ink or marks on the image
- Plain, light-coloured background (e.g. cream, pale blue or white)
- Appropriate brightness and contrast and show your skin tones naturally
- Uniform lighting (no shadows across or behind the face), sharp focus and clear.